Last Updated - 19/01/2015
At Jellybean Kidz we try to keep our policies simple and straightforward.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
When you interact with Jellybean Kidz through just browsing our website, using social networking services such as Facebook & Pinterest, emailing us queries, placing orders or other actions we will obtain, manage and store varying types of personal information. As such we understand that you are entrusting us to protect your personal information under different scenarios.
We use your information in the following ways;
- to identify and process your orders
- to process payments, provide refunds, and provide discounts
- to receive feedback and communicate with our customers about our company, products and services
- to provide you with our monthly newsletter (if applicable)
- to personalise and improve your shopping experience with us
- for services which provide greater fraud prevention including greater protection of personal information such as credit card details
- for the maintaining and updating of our customer’s information
We do not disclose personal information to third parties unless we are permitted to do so by law, or you have given us your consent to do so, or you would reasonably expect us to. This includes;
- Our service providers including IT Service Providers, Warehousing and Delivery companies
- Professional advisors such as accountant and lawyers
- Payment Gateways and financial institutions
- Some of our service providers store data partially or completely in overseas locations from Australia and we may transfer data to these locations to receive their services where;
- We use service providers, cloud systems or cloud data storage located overseas including but not limited to;
- Google Analytics
- eCommerce Platforms
- Payment Gateways
- Social Media Platforms and;
- Marketing and Communications platforms
- An international payment has been made
Subscription Lists and Communication
Jellybean Kidz utilises email subscription lists such as electronic Direct Marketing lists (eDM) which we use to communicate marketing offers to those who have subscribed. People who have elected to subscribe to our eDM lists
Anyone who receives electronic communication from Jellybean can opt out at any time though the unsubscribe feature in al eDM communication or by the recommended method by the social media platform.
Jellybean Kidz will never knowingly send electronic communication to you without your prior consent. Jellybean Kidz takes all reasonable efforts to comply with the Spam Act 2003, and for more information please visit http://www.comlaw.gov.au/Details/C2013C00021.
Contact Us to Discuss your Privacy Further
We are always happy to answer any queries you may have about privacy. Contact us at email@example.com at any time.